- We accept the completeness of God’s word the Bible; it is the foundation of our faith. No word is to be added or any word deleted from God's word.
- We accept and believe in the Trinity- three separate persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit yet one single God.
- We believe that God sent His Son Jesus to reconcile us to God.
- We believe that Jesus died and rose again and will come back to take His saints.
- We believe that Salvation is a gift of God. We receive salvation by accepting the Jesus as our Lord and savior in our hearts and confession with our mouth.
- We believe that every disciple of Jesus needs baptism which is a sign of dying to one’s self and living a life empowered by Jesus.
- We believe in the promise of the Holy Spirit and every believer needs to tarry to receive the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe and encourage the demonstration of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Love one another as God has loved us.
- We believe that Christ must be the center of our lives.
- Refuse to conform to the world but be transformed by the word of God.
- We believe in having a Spirit led life and that putting the flesh to death is part of our daily walk with Christ.
- We believe that to intercede for one another is a fundamental aspect of fellowship.
You are the light of the world.